Does Your Dental Practice Attract Clients?
What does the state of your practice say to your patients and staff?
The cost of neglect
If the paint is peeling, a door is broken or the air-conditioning doesn’t work properly, your patients and your staff will question your attention to detail; not just in aesthetics, but in matters of the mouth too!
You literally can’t afford to neglect your dental practice as the loss of customers and professional talent can spell disaster for your practice into the future.
The cost crisis
So, is the current state of your lab going to leave you out-of-pocket? If you’ve been putting off a renovation because it’s all too hard, our Top 5 Tips will help you get started.
Top 5 Tips to get your laboratory up to scratch:
1. Assess: does your current lab setup serve your core business function?
2. Challenge: revisit your original vision for your practice and see if you’ve veered off track.
3. Get help: don’t let your core business slump because you’ve changed your focus onto your refurb. By tasking a professional healthcare fitout service provider to handle your refurbishment you can keep your business moving forward.
4. Leverage new trends: whether it’s better technology, specialised equipment or a more efficient laboratory layout, this is the time to embrace positive changes.
5. Revise your work practises: with a new look and feel, adapt the way you work to suit your new and improved environment to see real results.
How to get started
Interite Healthcare Interiors has over 30 years of commercial fitout experience and has helped hundreds of healthcare practices and medical clinics from 200 sqm to 2,000sqm renovate for success.
Connect with one of our friendly team today on 1800 973 236 or via email at [email protected] to secure your obligation-free consultation.